Sliced apples on the go, for lunch, for snacks, for better health!

So I haven't been as diligent about eating apples.  But I'm eating healthier over all: avocado, broccoli, mushrooms, strawberries, watermelon, mango, all sorts of good stuff. 

I have been enjoying slices of apples lately.  I keep them in the refrigerator.  I just eat them plain for snacks or with my lunch. 

Unless I have a lunch appointment, I usually always pack a lunch.  If I pack lunch, I find that I control my portions and I know what's in what I'm eating rather than if I get something to go or eat out at a restaurant. 

When you get food at a restaurant even fast food, for the most part you don't know how they are cooking the food or with what - probably they are using lots of grease, butter, oils, sodium, stuff you don't need to be consuming! 

Anyway, I am trying to be much more careful about what I eat.  This doesn't mean I don't enjoy chips or fries or pizza - I just have it less often and snack on apples instead. 

The next thing I have to work on is drinking more water with my apples!

Comments

Popular Posts