"Infra Dig (It's a Chemical Life)" on Kickstarter

Please support “Infra Dig (It’s a Chemical Life)” on Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/342889535/infra-dig-its-a-chemical-lifeInfradig
“Infra Dig”  is my very first all electronic chapbook about pools, chemicals, the Inauguration, Art, moving, pets, birds, you name it, it’s probably in this chapbook. What I mean by it being all electronic – for me – is that I composed it originally on a tablet without ever using paper! The neat thing about poetry is that it can take many forms and it can be composed almost anywhere. It’s an adaptable art!
From “It’s a Chemical Life, Part 2” –  “I smell like chlorine / I can’t wash it out of my pores / The head lifeguard says the water’s crisp, clear / He straightens the pool deck nearly every day / He says he swims when it’s not busy / My eyes burn from chlorine even with goggles…”
From “Playing Electric Guitar” – “I went to see a stranger a man I’d never met he couldn’t leave his apartment / wears orthotic shoes can’t get out much he wanted to do business with me (my / day job business) I drove twenty miles to help him out when I stepped into his / warm small apartment with a living room walk-in kitchen bedroom bathroom my / eyes didn’t seize on decorations or the lack thereof or on family pictures of kids / grandkids or medications spread out on the dining room table and durable / medical equipment to keep him alive my eyes seized upon guitars a blue electric / guitar and a burgundy electric guitar on stands in the living room I told him I take / lessons in a guitar group….”

Comments

Popular Posts