Apples on the Go!

We have a fruit bowl.  I have it on the dining room table.  I rarely eat a meal at the dining room table. I usually eat in my office while I'm working.  Sometimes, I do sit and eat in front the TV, but when you have internet TV (ie Prime, etc.) it usually isn't turned on and since I don't take that much time at meal time I may chose to work or read instead of going to the trouble to turn all that on.

I keep apples in the fruit bowl, which is not really near the TV.  If I'm eating my apple at home, I grab it and eat it while I'm doing other things like sweeping or dusting or whatever. 

I am still eating them raw, but not every day.  I do have a reminder on my To Do app, to eat one every day.  Because of that reminder, I at least think more about what I'm eating, how much I'm eating, and when I'm eating.

I know that apples are really good for you.  That and other fruits like strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, cherries, etc.

Usually, I take those and make snacks in reusable containers.  I'm gonna have to add apple slices (where I slice up apples myself) to those snacks so I can eat my apples, and continue to go!

Comments

Popular Posts