Jan 4th, 5th, & 6th

Jan 6th:  I'm eating my apple for the day as I type this!  Another Granny Smith green apple.  It's chewier and crunchier than other apples I've had, but I like them.   I had a banana and some beet root juice and water for breakfast so after I ran my morning errands before work, I got hungry.  I told myself before I dipped into chips (which I love) or a breakfast bar then I had to eat my apple first and see if I would still want anything else after. 

Jan 5th:  Yesterday I totally forgot my apple from home so after I swam I got an apple at the convenience store where I was buying gas.  It was a red apple.  Sweet.  Soft.  Tasted pretty good.  And it's good to vary the routine once in a while.

Jan 4th:  I walked at the Greenway for about 20 minutes and after I walked I was ready for a snack.  I had my apple in the car.  I had it finished before I got to work!

Comments

Popular Posts