Whole Apple Slacker, Local Honey, Allergies, Snack Apples, Vegan Food, Pickled Asparagus & Could I Put Anything Else in this Post Title?

Yes, I'm still eating apples but not always the whole thing!  I seem to have gravitated to Golden Delicious.  We now have a new grocery store in town that sells organic produce.

I'm not sure about the apples, but it's a nice place to have to shop because they sell vegan products too like vegan cheese, vegan pizza (which I haven't tried but plan to), vegan yogurt (which I tried, and didn't like much), vegan bacon (not as greasy as regular bacon, tastes good), etc.

I'm vegetarian bordering on vegan because even though I used to eat cheese and butter I'm finding it isn't good for me health wise these days.  I was already drinking soy or almond or cashew milk and have for many years preferring it over regular milk.

Apples, I have learned, though, are good for allergies and sinuses.  I know, I know I'm supposed to try local honey for allergies but besides the fact it's so darn cold here right now to shop outdoors I never remember to get any at the tiny farmer's market we have nearby.  When I remember to look for local honey at other (indoor) places that sell it I can't find it.  Last time I looked for it I found pickled asparagus and several other pickled things I wouldn't begin to try.  I like asparagus - not sure if I want to try it pickled.

I try having an apple for a snack.  I do like to snack, lol, so at least that way it's at least good for me!


Comments

Popular Posts